03 December 2008

Deadlines and Waiting

Dear internship sites,

There are 8 business days left before December 15, the magical date by which you all said you would tell me about interviews. I have heard from 3 of you, but have 11 left. It would be nice to spread this out and get one notice per day until the 15th, rather than having this uncomfortable silence until the very last moment. I'm sure you have heard of stress and anxiety before, since you specialize in treating these things. My January schedule and, well, specific details of my life sort of hinge on this. So yeah, I'm nervous.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

1 comment:

cb said...

Thank you to the 5 sites who responded to my post. Ok, maybe it was just a coincidence, but it eases my mind a bit. Now only 6 more sites and 5 more business days...