08 August 2011

Update?

It's been brought to my attention that I have not written here in months. The last post included more countdowns, but I actually only have 1 countdown left! Nothing has been added! So to date, it's 24 days until I leave for Mt. Hood, Oregon to attend my friend Krista's wedding. And that's it! Hmm, I should come up with something to countdown toward... I'll think on it. UPDATE: I added 2 countdown widgets today. My friend Seth is visiting in 31 days, and my sister Kate is visiting in 85 days!

In the meantime, I've been trying to go through things that I have in my house that I don't really need - those things that sit on shelves, in drawers, or closets. I always think that I'll do this during moves, but then it's easier to just throw it in a box and move it along. So I currently have 21 books for sale on half.com. I have no faith that they will sell, so if anyone wants any of them, let me know. I'll send them to you! And after a month or so, I'll probably take them to Goodwill or something. Here's what I'm selling: http://shops.half.ebay.com/lucyb2222_W0QQmZbooksQQ_trksidZp2919

I also have a vacuum that I'm getting rid of. It's this one: http://www.amazon.com/Dirt-Devil-83410-Swift-Stick/dp/tech-data/B000BPAIHY It will probably go to Goodwill, too. I bought a heavy-duty pet-hair sucker vacuum recently that is amazing, so this little guy no longer has a purpose...

And with that excitement, I end the latest blog update in months. Perhaps now you know why I haven't written anything yet. ;)

No comments: