15 April 2011

Countdown Updates

I got to take down a horrible, terrible countdown widget today! I finished the EPPP (psychology licensing exam)! I won't know my score for "several weeks" (or a few days, depending on when they get to it), but it's over.

In the meantime, I have these countdowns still running:
  • 12 days til I leave for the Academy of Eating Disorders conference
  • 42 days til I go to Portland for Memorial Day weekend
  • 48 days til Kristen and Andrew visit me
  • 57 days til Baby Rittman is due (my first local baby to play with...)
  • 91 days til Hilton Head vacation
There is another conference and training workshop in there that isn't on the countdown list yet - mostly because I am not sure about my departure dates, but that is happening in June. I love countdowns, although I'm sort of excited for those few weeks between the ED conference and Memorial Day where I can just have a normal life again. :)

No comments: