25 February 2011

Countdowns

I have a Mac. Macs have this thing called the Dashboard, where you can put various widgets that you want quick access to. I have things like stickies, a calculator, the weather, etc. here. I also have countdown widgets. I LOVE countdowns. They get me motivated and excited for the future. I haven't been using them in the past 6 months for some reason, but started it up again a few weeks ago. Today I did some countdown widget organization and thought I would share.
  • 40 days til I get to meet my newest nephew (who isn't born yet, but will be by then)
  • 48 days til I take the licensing exam
  • 61 days til Academy of Eating Disorders conference in Miami
  • 97 days til my amazing friends Kristen and Andrew come to visit
  • 106 days til MiniRitt is due (MiniRitt is the nickname of my friends' yet-to-be-named baby because their last name is Rittman).
Those are the only countdowns I have going on right now, although I'm sure things will be added along the way. My brother graduates from high school on June 17th. I could add that one, but I guess 111 days seems too far off. I mean, I have to have limits, right?!