17 August 2010

Updated apartment pictures

My mom was in town a couple weeks ago. For those of you who know my mom, this will come as no surprise. For those who don't, well, here you go. My mom is an interior designer, not by profession, but by talent and interest. She also has a touch of OCD when it comes to design not being "quite right" or quite finished. I have a tendency to want...things...right...now... And I come to it rightly.

So needless to say, my apartment had some updates and finishing touches while she was in town. I had already added the chair and the throw pillows to the living room. Mom added the shelves over the TV, rearranged pictures on the wall, bought me a side table, outdoor pillows/cushions, placemats, lantern, and planted flowers (which Ava promptly ate).

Here are the updated pics.






2 comments:

nicole said...

looks awesome!

Kristen said...

Equal parts awesome and hilarious. I especially love that Ava ate the flowers. Oh crazy pup.