13 March 2009

BO

You know how when you are in a smoke-filled room, you smell like smoke when you leave? When you used to be able to smoke in bars, I remember waking up and the smoke had transferred from my hair to my pillow and then my pillow smelled like smoke. And I have never been a smoker...

Well, apparently this same phenomenon can occur with BO. I spent a few hours today in a local coffee shop. There are many hippies and homeless people in this coffee shop on a regular basis, so the stench of BO can sometimes be quite high. I have noticed this on a regular basis, but today, it was the worst it had been in a long time. And the worst part? When I left...I still had the BO smell on me. Just like the smokey bar smell that lingers after you leave.

Honestly? I prefer the smoke...

No comments: