31 March 2011

Testing

I took a practice licensing exam today. I passed the mock exam, so that is good (although I passed with a 72%, so I'm gonna go ahead and keep studying...). This question made me laugh, though, so I thought I would share:
Al's workplace has added employee monitoring cameras at strategic locations around the building. No one has offered an explanation for the introduction of the cameras. Which of the following is a likely reaction to the installation?
A) Al resents the cameras, and is thinking about job hunting.
B) Al's performance on unfamiliar, difficult tasks has gotten better.
C) Al's personal grooming has improved.
D) Someone steals Al's stapler.

I really hope questions like this appear on the real exam.


3 comments:

nicole said...

yay for the pass!!

Moaspin said...

whoa! what is the answer? definitely c....

cb said...

The correct response is A. I wanted it to be D. :)