20 January 2011

Auto-Correct

This website about the perils of auto-correct on text messages has made me laugh out loud on many occasions. This kind of thing happens to me when I text a lot, but it's usually something boring. I just remembered a good one from Christmas, though, and I thought I would share:

Saturday 25 December 2010:
(After an earlier conversation via text that is not worth repeating on the internet)
Adam: Haha. Merry Christmas.
Me: To you too. Wait, you're Jewish!
Adam: Yep. I can still ethically hope that yours is merry!
Me: True. Thanks!
Me: Shabot slalom
Me: Text correct fail
Me: Shalom...
Adam: I'm imagining skiing between huge white candles while trying to chant prayers...
Me: Haha. Awesome

1 comment:

Kate said...

Loved this when it happened - laughing to tears, as I recall.