16 June 2010

Final 2

I am so sick of looking at rugs, so this is it. I'll explain my dilemma and then am open to thoughts.

I like this rug:


But it is expensive compared to this rug:


I worry that the first one might not go with my couch, and I worry about finding the right greens to go with the second rug. So neither one is perfect. When I started this whole rug thing, I wanted something that would give me a bright pop of color. Both of these will do that, I think, although yellow can sometimes come off like a neutral. But maybe that's ok? I really love the style of the pattern on the grey/yellow rug. Simple, modern, but with a natural feel. The green one feels more whimsical and not as sophisticated for some reason.

That said, this is a big price difference. $390 versus $564 (after a 25% off discount). If I was certain about the first one, then maybe it'd be worth it, but I'm not sure...

So - what do you think?

3 comments:

E said...

I like the gray, but not so much the yellow. So. I'd go with the cheaper green one. I like it. how's that for an elaborate analysis.

nicole said...

I love the first one - so so on the green one, but the price difference is pretty steep. Any way to return the grey one if it doesn't work out? I am obsessed with the grey yellow color combo these days - so pretty and fun! maybe you need to step away from rugs for a minute and then come back after get some other stuff??

Krista said...

Unfortunately, I do love the grey/yellow one. The green one doesn't do it for me. That sure is one heck of a price difference, but if you can afford it, I'd go with the grey/yellow :)