08 September 2012

Apartment Pictures - Before

So I am FINALLY able to post pictures of my place. It's been a long process of getting things that I need and organizing (read: trashing) things that I had that don't seem to fit in this smaller space. But this weekend, I'm finally finished! I mean, well, finished as much as I will be for the near future. I still need a coffee table, and there are always things on my "wish list" (hello, Eames Lounge that I may never afford). But as a friend recently pointed out, my dog is quite happy having the space in the living room rather than a coffee table, so it can wait. I am also not perfectly happy with the things on top of my dresser nor am I completely satisfied by the side table I bought for one side of the bed. But overall, this is finally a livable space!

In this post, I'll put the move-in pictures of the empty space so you can see what I was working with. I'll go room by room in the next few posts with pictures of the finished product.

The bedroom "closet"

Looking into the bedroom. Sliding doors come from the left. Giant concrete pillar right in the middle.

Bathroom

Laundry hook-ups. I have yet to purchase a washer/dryer.

Bathroom.

Looking into the main living space from the bedroom.

Looking back toward the front door. Makeshift closet to the left of the door.

My awesome view of a yellow wall.

Looking in from the front door.

Kitchen ends on the left side of the picture. Bedroom door and storage  space as seen from the corner of the living room.

No comments: