16 May 2010

Decorating Help

Ok, I need help, readers. I am rug shopping for my new apartment. I don't want to spend a ton of money, but I need something for my living room since there are wood floors. I found some $7,000+ rugs that I am in love with, but until I make a lot more money, that's just not going to happen.

I want something with a kick of bright color - either a green or yellow - because I am going to have pretty neutral furniture and want to be able to just add the color in the rug and pillows.

So here are the front runners. Let me know what you think because I'm having a hard time.








2 comments:

nicole said...

looooove the first one!

Kate said...

Is your couch going to be neutral-taupe/beige or neutral-gray? I'm not sure the yellows will give the pop you're looking for if the couch is in the brown/tan/taupe/beige family...